Sun-day in Prague ... Part III.

by - streda, augusta 22, 2012











Jacket: MargiFashion
Jewellery: Stanka
Jeans: Zara
Top: H&M

You May Also Like

3 komentářů

  1. that is a nice jacket dear :) pretty look :)

    www.samiraslifeandstyle.blogspot.com

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  2. Hello beautiful, I did not know your blog.

    I think it's great, is very stylish and you are very pretty

    You have a new follower :)

    I invite you to know my blog, I hope your visit;)

    A big hug, PersonalStyle.

    www.blogpersonalstyle.com

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
    Odpovede
    1. Hello, thank you so much for your really nice comment.
      I am very happy, that you like my page because I am in beginning :).
      I visited your page and is fantastic ... you have also new follower ;)
      Good luck and see you soon :*

      Odstrániť

Používa službu Blogger.